AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Ag Leader InCommand 1200 and Kinze 3500 Planter (KPM III to PMM)
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

aNullValue
Posted 3/29/2024 12:26 (#10685448)
Subject: Ag Leader InCommand 1200 and Kinze 3500 Planter (KPM III to PMM)

Fairfield County, Ohio, USA
We recently bought a used Kinze 3500 Planter, and it came with a KPM III monitor. Since we already have an Ag Leader InCommand 1200 in the tractor (Deere 4440) that we'll use to pull it, I'd rather just use it to monitor the planter. From reading about the Ag Leader PMM here on AgTalk, it seems that's a relatively popular decision.

I bought a used PMM from someone here; the package hasn't yet arrived, and I'm not sure what all cables are included in it. But I'm trying to get ahead of the game and make sure that I know exactly which cables will be required. I tried to find a PMM installation guide for InCommand on Ag Leader's website, but failed. Does anyone have line art for PMM to InCommand, that they could send me? I've put together a parts list that I think I'll need, but I'm not terribly certain I got it right.

And then if I want to properly mount the PMM on the planter, it looks like I would need these parts from Kinze. Does this seem right? (I found these parts from a 3600 ISOBUS manual, which I know isn't the same as a 3500, but... I couldn't find anything relevant for the 3500 either.)
* GD19295 Support Bracket (unclear whether I would need 1 or 2?)
* GD18013 Mount
* GA12563 Mount cover
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)