AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Incommand800 with sprayer
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

Gromit
Posted 4/1/2024 10:54 (#10689171)
Subject: Incommand800 with sprayer

Lac qui Parle County Minnesota
We have our planter tractor ready to roll so we now turn our attention to our sprayer. We currently have an Ag Chem 1000 with teejet 844 controller and teejet ball valves. Since we are going to row shut offs and auto steer, it will be much harder to find which rows we travel on, especially now with my son taking over sprayer duties with limited experience. We want to use the incommand800 mostlly for the auto swath but started thinking that we could replace the 844 with the agleader. So a few questions...what would we need to run the sprayer through the agleader. We have all the cables from the monitor back to the sprayer, but what else would we need. It gets very frustrating to find diagrams and part numbers on the ag leader site. I'm assuming I would need the liquid control module but what else would we need for cabling, etc. We're not looking to get to complicated, yet, just want to use the ic800 for swatch control and basic sprayer operations. I would appreciate anyone with a recent spraycer set up diagram , if they could get us a copy.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)