AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Agco PTx
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 4/10/2024 11:53 (#10701600 - in reply to #10701569)
Subject: RE: Agco PTx

Jeffersonville, OH
DawsonFarms - 4/10/2024 12:20

Since Agco merged PTx trimble and Precision Planting under one umbrella, does that make all Precision Planting dealers Trimble dealers?

No.

There will be calls with existing dealers and potential new dealers starting soon.

I am a Headsight dealer, and got an email saying I will be getting information about becoming a Precision Planting Basic dealer...but nothing guaranteed from what I read.

I have also been in talks with my folks at AGCO about becoming a Trimble dealer, and we will be joining in the discussions to see if we can support Trimble and provide them some growth in our area.

From what I gather, this is a business, and will be ran as such...if you offer little to no growth or value to PTx Trimble, then you may not get, or continue to be a dealer. Sounds pretty similar to being a Precision Planting Premier dealer...you have standards you must meet, or no dealership.

This is my take from what I have gathered from my AGCO contacts and meeting so far, I have another call the 15th I believe.
Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)