AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I-State, Flip Flop Farms - Congrats on the New Quad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

bsfarms
Posted 4/18/2024 17:29 (#10711751 - in reply to #10711468)
Subject: RE: I-State, Flip Flop Farms - Congrats on the New Quad

south central WI
kb ag - 4/18/2024 11:25

Tech-freak - 4/18/2024 08:23

same, work boots are not built for speed.

I get the athletic shoes, shoes are much nicer on days you aren't cutting and welding or some other chore where keeping everything out of your socks or off your toes is important. I have seen tons of the hardest working guys in shorts, but not exactly those kind of shorts. Just something a little creepy about his attire outside of the park or lake or back yard. Just not really appropriate in my world of opinion. You would have to beat me with a 2by4 to get me to pose in front of something at a dealership like that as well, but I am a pretty private person.....except on agtalk. Lol.

If one of my sons got in the pickup with me like that to go to a dealership, I'd say uhhh....no. Not going with me like that.

Now maybe a grandkid thats under 10. Lol

Judging another person by what they re wearing to a farm event probably never crossed my mind...unless that person was a close friend, then I would probably pick on them just for laughs.

He went to a dealership for a tractor. I'm guessing he's done it before, and probably knew that it wasn't going to be hard labor.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)