AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

I-State, Flip Flop Farms - Congrats on the New Quad
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Market TalkMessage format

centralmnangus
Posted 4/19/2024 09:11 (#10712523 - in reply to #10711736)
Subject: RE: I-State, Flip Flop Farms - Congrats on the New Quad

Ft. Ripley MN
kb ag - 4/18/2024 17:09

No one was making fun of those that wear cloths with holes. Those are the cool people, as long as the holes aren't in revealing spots!

You talk about the old days, but remember the old days were full of peer pressure to act respectful and normal. That was what was instilled from previous generations and we could use some more of it today.

I know nothing of this family and who knows, the kid may have a medical problem, but I do know that a lot of multigeneration businesses meet their demise about the third or fourth generation because the need to push to survive isn't instilled anymore and the last generation lives off the spoils.

Maybe I said what I was thinking in the wrong way but I think you missed the mark of what I was trying to say!! It’s ok no worries!!

I was just trying to convey it’s nobody’s business how someone’s else dresses… obviously that family is doing well and it doesn’t bother them!! Don’t get me wrong I definitely have my moments if judgement when I know I shouldn’t… I just wanted to convey that for those that are judging based on the attire or how they can afford a million dollar tractor should look in the mirror and get back to work. Our immediate area doesn’t have operations big enough for something like that… you go 25-30 miles and there are some operations that will have the need for one of those tractors.

Take the time learn something new… work a little harder… and be thankful for what you do have. I think you and I are trying to say the same thing
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)