AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Links are stalling
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> FAQ & SupportMessage format

Rich
Posted 2/25/2007 22:44 (#111182 - in reply to #110971)
Subject: RE: Links are stalling

Kansas
What the hell is your problem? Are you the local police? Why can't Ed or Glen or Dave speak for themself?

If this......IF that.........bah. Quit trying to read something between the lines. You've read my posts for years and this is nothing out of the ordinary to see what I wrote below. It's black and white.

I'm just a tad bit disgusted that I cannot get a reply from any of them about why they think or what is causing the problem. No, Ed did not clear anything up about what I wrote below from near as I understand it. Perhaps I am misunderstanding? Well, a reply in the my post below would of darn sure resolved that some.

I want to bring attention to myself, I'll go to agforum and tell everyone I seen you kissing santa claus at the town square. Or better yet, post a picture of a cartoon with some bouncing tits. C'mon Gary, do you really think this is the best I can do if I'm trying to draw attention?

What is so darn wrong with wanting a reply back? Everyone else gets them. I don't see what the heck makes me so unspecial to not.

And thank you, it has been a fine evening. No snow, jacket weather, and sweetie made swiss steak with maters and onions tonite. I just can't complain.

Have you a nice evening too.
Rich
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)