AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

does this happen to just me
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

canadianeh?
Posted 9/26/2007 11:41 (#209999 - in reply to #209986)
Subject: RE: want to trade.

Saskatchewan, big whitetail country!!!
I sure do feel for you. I feel very unlucky a lot of the time. I rate myself a good farmer, but I feel luck doesn't often go my way, wiping out the positive attributes my farm has. At least every other day I wonder what the heck I am doing continuing to try, but in the day between every other day, I often feel like I'm accomplishing something. I call this farmer's schitzophrenia (SP?)!!! LOL. I watch the neighbors making progress and I haven't bought a piece of machinery in 9 years, partly because of weather issues, partly because I'm chicken, but mostly because they have ALL had daddy there to build their farm with them. A luxury I have never had. Free advice, free, labour, free equipment: the list goes on and on. In your case, I do hope you can keep going, and wish you the best, you have afarmers heart, and seem to be trying to get somewhere but are having trouble getting there. Just like me. Except I might say you seem to have it even worse lately, and I'm sorry about that. Good luck and keep plodding on, my friend.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)