AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Anyone deal with Titan Machinery?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Brian Barinsky
Posted 2/20/2008 19:14 (#314988 - in reply to #314798)
Subject: RE: Anyone deal with Titan Machinery?

Have purchased a new rmx 340 disc and new Dmi / Case IH F/C from them in the last 60 days. 1st go around was with F/C 2 local Titan stores didn't want to deal, so I called the store 200 miles away, done deal in 15 minutes. Next deal, disc called local deal done 2 days (I was the hold up) First time I got the run around on being sold out of F/C, hot item, selling fast, in demand, better get one bought, might be able to get you one by spring, hot property, IF you can find one you'd better buy it....ETC. So I did some calling and found the new F/C in the Titan system myself and bought it. I got the response, well we could have found you one, so my reply was, "must have been too hard for you to call for me so I did it myself." I then asked for a price on a new disc, that didn't take them long, I waited 2 days to see if the price would get cheaper.

Parts and service, like mentioned above on parts, we'll have it in the morning. I guess they have their own night time parts delivery among their stores to eliminate duplicate parts inventory. Investor friendly :) Farmer unfriendly :( Service dept. is rewarded on % efficiency. I had one bill where they had 140% efficiency! That bill got straightened up real fast!

I don't think they are growing sales, just basic lateral expansion. I've been watchinf their stock (titn) since it ipo'd in early december. Currntly trading around $19 / share. I don't think it is justified. IMHO

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)