AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

NH TV140/145
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

JoshA
Posted 2/27/2008 15:03 (#320941 - in reply to #320437)
Subject: Re: NH TV140/145

Alberta, Canada
I tend to agree with the others.

Our TV145 dyno's at 146 PTO Hp.........

And for the PTO work I have to agree, it seems accurate. It can handle our bale processor better than the Deere 7630 (rated at 140 PTO Hp) which has been known to be dragged down to under 1,300RPM from the 1,940RMP operating speed for 1000PTO work.

However, pulling is where our TV145 lacks. 3rd gear is gutless.

Another complaint we have is transport speed. Ours only does 17.5mph facing the loader, or 19mph facing the engine. The most we've pulled with it is an 18-bale hay wagon loaded with 1,400lb rounds, haven't tried pulling the 3x4x8s with it yet.... It did it, but it's not my first choice. For only 3 miles I'm sure you'd be fine.

Same goes with the grain cart...... I know it could, just likely not as well as perhaps some others.

I'd definitely have to say that comparing the TV's to a conventional 105 Hp tractor isn't really fair. It'll out-shine in 99% of those areas. But compare it to the frame size (it's the same size as our LF7000), and they start to even out as far as capacity goes....

Do you happen to have any pictures of your trailer/hitch? It sounds like you've got a 3pt mounted 5th wheel for a goose-neck trailer?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)