AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Quadris/Select Combo
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

NEMOScott
Posted 7/16/2006 22:38 (#27239)
Subject: Quadris/Select Combo

Callao, Missouri
I have some early planted non-gmo beans that have quite a bit of last years milo in them as well. I am planning to spray them with Select sometime this week, and was curious if I could tankmix my Quadris in with it for a yield boost? I am currently using 025 AI Turbo Tees, putting on 15gpa at around 50psi. I do have Tee Jet duo nozzles, if extended coverage is necessary. I planted these beans April 24th, they are beginning to put on some pods. Will the Select or Quadris tankmix with satisfactory results? Should I change my nozzles/psi/gpa?

Also, I have a field of Pioneer 33k39 and 33k40 that is extremely tall. The ears are almost 6' high on the stalk. A few years ago this field had tall corn as well. Is there something fertility wise that could be causing this? 30" rows, 27k, planted 4/14/04, has looked pretty good all year. We put on p&k for this year's corn and next year's bean crop, plus 150# N via NH3, and another 30# topdressed with the spra- coupe when the corn was about chest high. Everything looks good except the ears don't appear to be exceptionally large, and the stuff has to be 12-14' tall.

Thanks

Scott
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)