AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

OK, what do I do next?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Old&Ugly
Posted 2/5/2016 08:48 (#5089753 - in reply to #5089473)
Subject: RE: OK, what do I do next?

Lincoln, NE
What I do - may not be for you - you decide.

I pull the video from the SD card to my PC, take it into my editing software, do my post, render it to an mp4 file with H.264 compression, go to YouTube, click the "Upload Video" - select the file to up load, select the media and resolution - and it will begin to upload. While it's uploading I write the description and define the settings I want on the video for interaction and viewers, etc. Many steps - but once you do it - it's like riding a bike.

Check the upload speed of your internet connection on a website such as Speakeasy Speed test. Divide your upload speed by the video file size and you'll have an estimate of how long it will take to upload your video. I personally have a slow upload speed - so I often start it at night and check it in the morning. YouTube will also give you an estimate of time it will take-after you have started the upload in the progress bar.

A typical 3-4 minute edited video with music, transition, and effects will often be a gigabyte - more or less. Lots of data usage.

Edited by Old&Ugly 2/5/2016 09:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)