AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John Deere 4250.......... looking for price info. and advice
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

€hieƒ™
Posted 10/6/2006 12:09 (#49160)
Subject: John Deere 4250.......... looking for price info. and advice

My father is considering buying a 1986 John Deere 4250 MFWD Cab tractor with a John Deere FEL. The tractor has about 6400 hours and has been very well cared for. My father has actually used the tractor on a number of occasions as he partnered with the farmer selling this tractor growing soybeans and corn. Tractor has been stored under cover, everything works including A/C and heat. I believe the tractor has the power quad transmission. Rubber looks good. Overall the tractor appears to be in good shape, the owner has personally kept up the maintenance or had the dealer repair or upkeep anything he was not able to. The engine starts on the first lick and requires no ether, and will start in winter the same with the block heater plugged in before use. The price includes a set of front end loader forks and brackets. The owners is asking $27,000. From the price range research I have done so far, this seems to be a very fair asking price for this tractor in this condition. Anyone have any comments or suggestions or experiences with this line of tractors good or bad before he buys? Thanks!

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)