AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How many smoke
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Headland
Posted 9/8/2023 06:52 (#10393087 - in reply to #10388521)
Subject: RE: How many smoke

Malta, Illinois
With the laws passed in the last two decades that dictate where a person can or cannot smoke it has changed our perception of smoking greatly. smoking was something that was generally accepted and a lot of people did it everywhere in public. Used to be I didn't think twice about it when we were out somewhere and someone was smoking. After many years of not having to constantly have it in my face in just about every public place it is super annoying to me when I am in an environment where smoking is allowed. It is still a legal product and people have a right to smoke it where it is not prohibited. If I am in a place where smoking it permitted it is up to me to get up and leave if it starts to bother me. Now, with all of that said, I cannot imagine in this day and age why anyone would still choose to smoke. I know it is addictive and some people actually claim to enjoy smoking but knowing what we know and seeing first hand what it can and does do to the human body it makes me shake my head. Watching someone die that cannot breathe or watching someone wither away from cancer is heartbreaking. Same goes for snuff. Yeah it used to be cool and a lot of people still do it but why? I have two close friends that have serious cancer issues brought on by this. I guess some people take the attitude that we all eventually die so who cares what it is from? Baffling to me.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)