AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

John - what's your top 3 videos?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/4/2024 10:28 (#10608178 - in reply to #10599383)
Subject: High glucose vs high insulin levels

Pittsburg, Kansas
This is not mainstream medical belief. But I believe, based on sicentific studies in the last ten to twenty years, she is correct. High insulin levels are as bad as high glucose levels.

High glucose levels are bad. Expecially high spiking glucose levels. But it is a symptom of the disease of diabetes type II. High insulin levels are the problem. Treating diabetes with medications and insulin injections is treating the symptoms of the disease.

If you want to reverse or cure the disease, then insulin has to be the target. My opinoin based on what I think I have learned. I am not a doctor.

I have reversed my diabetes type II by lowering my insulin levels, by no longer taking insulin shots or medicine that increases insulin to control blood sugar levels. But blood glucose still DOES have to be managed to stop damage being done. I do that by not putting the foods in my mouth that causes blood sugar rise. This controls blood sugar levels to near normal and lowers insulin, the real root problem.

Heal the pancreas, heal the diabetes. Heal the pancreas by not overloading it all the time with too many carbohydrates consumed.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=AhvijxOlSe0

My non medical, non medical advice, opinion only.

Edited by John Burns 2/4/2024 10:31
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)