AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

8524 white planter incommand 1200?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

c_mayer
Posted 2/10/2024 07:16 (#10616788 - in reply to #10616486)
Subject: RE: 8524 white planter incommand 1200?

Jeffersonville, OH
Understand on the communication in text, sometimes it comes across clear, sometimes it does not. I just wanted to make sure the correct information about how they come equipped as ISO planters from factory, as it's not as simple of a swap as I would wish it was!!

As far as your ISO planter, it's hard to say, monitoring is the only thing I haven't had to mess with a to get working easily. Any planter with factory clutches is a pain, but once we get them to work, they don't do bad.

I would bet it was a setting in the backside of the AGCO/DJ menus that was causing it to not monitor population correctly, but after the fact, it's hard to say for certain. It would be nice to know if they looked at the UT side of the display to see if it was reading there or not, because that is all still active while the Ag Leader is showing the same info on it's work screen.

I have a 9831 MF planter in the shop now we are ripping the Ag Leader SureDrive and hydraulic downforce off of, and will be converting it back to factory ISO most likely, so once I get that done I'll hook it to a 1200 and see how it does, or if I can find a setting to make it plant without showing population, maybe that will shine some light on your issue.

Chris
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)