AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Alzheimer's starts 20 years before diagnosis
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

1972RedNeck
Posted 2/26/2024 15:19 (#10640869 - in reply to #10639857)
Subject: RE: Alzheimer's starts 20 years before diagnosis

Townsend, Montana
woodduck - 2/25/2024 19:21 And while I am here might as well air my concerns. Pushing a carnivore or near carnivore diet may or may not be wise. Short term results, long term catastrophe very possible no matter how many paid by click youtubers are behind it. It's a fad. Paraphrasing my doc but you get the point.

What would you suggest to people that are diabetic and obese then? Continue on with the lifestyle that got them diabetes in the first place? No results and guaranteed long term catastrophe? Most doctors consider diabetes to be incurable. IE, guaranteed long term catastrophe.

And I struggle to see pills as the answer because there seems to be an inverse correlation between the number of meds taken and long term quality of life - at least with every person that I know. The less pills people are taking, the better they feel and move.

So at that point, what is there to lose by trying out a lifestyle change for a few years? Cleaning up your diet and eating "too much" animal fat and protein won't kill you any quicker than diabetes and the SAD.

Edited by 1972RedNeck 2/26/2024 15:22
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)