AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Variable Rate without subscriptions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

KDD
Posted 3/20/2024 12:03 (#10672695 - in reply to #10672170)
Subject: RE: Variable Rate without subscriptions

Leesburg, Ohio
I will look again on the MyJohnDeere page you refer to. I have looked all over that website, and have not found any direct reference to yield data and as applied data going to third parties. I will look again. Thank you for the reference.

Obviously, Deere collects data on us.
The two sections you quote here from the Deere privacy page does not appear to address directly the subject of yield map and as-applied data, only personal data from third party vendors and social media.
I believe the third party vendors they refer to are in part, the "partners" that I give access to, such as my seed dealer, fertilizer dealer, agronomist.

You say I am "some random dude on the internet." Ok, but I do list my name and exact location in this website, you do not. So who is "random" here?

You claim you never said that they sell our yield maps.
This is a direct copy (cut and paste) of your statement in your post #10667071 replying to my first question: You said, and I quote, "They are absolutely selling your applied maps, yield maps and loads of other data to the everyone willing to pay." Unquote.

I am just trying to find some written confirmation.
I understand you have no obligation to provide references, but the references you have provided do not address the question I'm asking.

I will continue my search elsewhere. Sorry for the bother....

Edited by KDD 3/20/2024 12:09
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)