AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Air Conditioner & Furnace!!!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

CJDave
Posted 8/11/2010 16:42 (#1310790 - in reply to #1302786)
Subject: RE: Air Conditioner & Furnace!!!

Southeast Iowa
We installed a Lennox in the Fall of 2004. I chose it because it had some attractive features and was very high efficiency. It DID cut our propane use just about in half. We leap-frogged our existing AMANA coil cabinet to the Lennox and still have the AMANA A/C condenser out back clicking away since 1963 or so. I love the LENNOX furnace.....BUT... I have had to replace the printed circuit "card" twice; the last time in February of this year. A new card and a trip to install it is 292 rass-buck-nicks; not exactly a minor deal. Oh, there is always some kind of excuse offered by the dealer for the furnace coughing up another card; the last one was that my Hobbs hourmeter that keeps track of "flame time" somehow wrecked the card. I connected the hour meter YEARS AGO to some designated terminals that were provided for add-on things like hooomidifers. MORE dealer B.S.; sort of like: "I can see that you've got a froobled framis here; but luckily for you, we just happen to have a rebuilt framis that another customer ordered and didn't use.... only 300 bucks." ***********
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)