AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hydraulic hose press
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

pudding
Posted 3/2/2008 03:25 (#323634 - in reply to #323479)
Subject: Re: Hydraulic hose press

Somewhereville, Earth
haha, i make hoses for a living

its nice if you know what fittings and hose you have!

its always a mystery to me, every machine is different, thats why my customers keep inviting me back , if i don't carry it in my truck i weld it, or go find it, and a good chance that no one else in town has it (up to 1-1/4 hose anyway)...........

if you got a old axial flow, -6 JIC, -8, in female swivel straights, ORB -6 port adapters, and your away farming, that gets the ones in the steering coloumn, the ones to the functions at the front, have done a couple hydro drive pipes and the bypass hose, cause the hydro is connected to the hydro via fixed pipes, fatigue seems to get them adventually......replace em with rubber

please be warned there is two types of hose, spec and non spec, everything is suppose to meet a spec, one wire is R1 it will be on the hose lay line, two wire is R2AT, if it doesn't have this, it was probably cheap and fell off a chinese boat

also the hose is not good to anyone if the tails ain't squeezed to spec, thats why manufacturers like you useing there hose and there tails.....

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)