AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tingly and nauseous spells
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Tomcat
Posted 9/10/2023 20:56 (#10396722)
Subject: Tingly and nauseous spells

Ludington/Manistee MI area

This has been going on since end of April.  I get these spells where I’ll get a numb/tingly feeling in my upper legs, hands, torso and especially face about 60-90 seconds after the episode starts I feel nauseous.   From start to finish spells last around 5 minutes.  Afterwards I feel perfectly fine like nothing happened. Wouldn’t really say I’m dizzy. First one scared the crap out of me I was at work up in a JLG tucked up in the corner of a building in a TIGHT SPOT. I could tell something was going wrong before it started thought I don’t know what’s happening but this can’t be good.  Since then I have these 2-4 times a week.  Almost all happen in the first 1/4 to 1/2 of the day.  Some happen physically working, driving, doing computer work, even had one chatting with a co worker about fishing no correlation between them and activity.  Majority happen while sitting.  This sounds crazy but my body tells me hey you’re going to have a spell just before it starts.  Mentioned this to family doctor she had me wear a stick on heart monitor it didn’t show anything conclusive. Her next idea is a stress test but based on how far it is scheduled they must not me too worried.

Mid 40’s, weight is ok, no tobacco reasonably active and healthy.   Does the Agtalk world have any possible diagnosis?  How do I get an answer?   So far I go through these spells without missing a beat but afraid one of these will not end as well.   Honestly the fact they are happening and I don’t know why bothers the heck out of me. 

Edited by Tomcat 9/10/2023 20:57
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)