AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Tingly and nauseous spells
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mikado
Posted 9/17/2023 06:22 (#10404502 - in reply to #10404342)
Subject: RE: Tingly and nauseous spells

SW WI
I just came across your posting, Tomcat.

Here is my NAT medical advice ****

The Dew is a killer. I wouldn’t say I had episodes like you but definitely could feel something wasn’t good when I was heavy into Dew drinking. And …..you burn the candles at both ends. Middle age, that starts to catch up to you. Sleep is very important. Your brain needs to shut off and recharge. Heavy caffeine and sugar, I don’t think you can go into neutral like you should.

As far as breakfast……follow John Burns. This won’t happen overnight but if you can make lifestyle changes, you’ll be better for it.

I watched my dad just never take care of himself with a horrendous diet. Dew for breakfast with donuts or “healthy” toast but slathered with jelly. More Dew throughout the day. Always a bag of candy for snack threw the day. More Dew at night with chips….couldn’t go without a snack before calling it a night. Almost forgot….Schwans ice cream bars every day. He died of pancreatic cancer in his mid 60’s.

Whatever advice you get here….just make sure you go to professional medical people and don’t just say “ it will fix itself”. Good luck
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)