AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

You should Watch this before you go on Prescription Drugs
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

68GG1RT
Posted 2/10/2024 16:30 (#10617609 - in reply to #10617520)
Subject: RE: Diabetic reversal

Sounds like your are on the right track. Congratulations for that! It is not easy to have the discipline to achieve that goal. Yes SU’s will essentially tickle the beta cells to premature death. Similar to high BP leading to Left ventricular hypertrophy. Low carb, cut out the sugar will work wonders. Sometimes short term insulin is needed to give the beta cells a break from over usage until the behavioral changes fully kick in. It really isn’t difficult, but people want an easy fix. So they take a pill. Older doctors are tired of fighting a system that has changed from an individualized treatment to “cook book medicine” now a days. Young doctors accept a more socialized medicine through their training in the last number of years. They are saddled with student loan debt, larger mortgages, and live the Dr lifestyle. As an employee they have to do as administration dictates to keep employed. People in the system are corrupted without even realizing it. It is a viscous cycle. I was freed of it at the end of 2021. It has been a change, but I knew it was coming and positioned myself accordingly.

Have never bought anything from O’Malleys, they are our brand though. I only met Mr O’Malley once. Right out of college in 1990 or so, I was a new rep for a Co at the Pittsburg Farm Show sent there for training. Was invited to his party at his house. It was like Dallas-Southfork to me. Every time I see the movie Roadhouse, I think of that experience.

Thanks for the discussion!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)