AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

insolin AB test John Burns
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/27/2024 13:44 (#10642124 - in reply to #10641965)
Subject: RE: Cholesterol and statins

Pittsburg, Kansas
hlstark - 2/27/2024 10:54

What makes you personally believe this guy. Normally trust is given and warranted to the ideology of what a majority of professionals believe. Confirmation bias is what can occur when you seek out others with the same opinion even when that opinion is in the minority. Could it be your confirmational bias is leading you astray in the formation of your opinion?

Very possible. I am definitely biased via personal experience. That is why I say no one should pay any attention to my opinions. They should look at the available information and make up their own mind who to believe.

The information I provide for a large part is not medical consensus information. That is what makes it interesting in a discussion.

I have first hand experience in some of the information. It is one reason I tend to agree with some of the other information. I have personally experienced medical dogma that was not good for my health, and experienced great health improvements by following alternative information that several of these researchers and doctors have provided.

The medical industry is not infallible, I have personally experienced. Makes me gun shy of some other things they promote.

Edited by John Burns 2/27/2024 13:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)