AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Hawaii
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Farmerjay
Posted 9/27/2010 21:54 (#1376538 - in reply to #1371199)
Subject: Re: Hawaii

East central Wisconsin
I was in Hawaii this last winter, it's absolutely fabulous!! I stayed at Oahu, and it was really nice, maybe not as.... tropical/quiet as some of the other islands, but it's lovely all the same. I went on a Helicopter ride (amazing), also went to the DOLE Pineapple Plant, the Polynesian Cultural Center (definitely the biggest highlight of my stay), the Paradise Cove Luau (you HAVE to get front row seats!), Pearl Harbor (very calming and historical), the U.S.S Missouri, i also went on a submarine ride - which was alright, but it's only fun when you can see whales/dolphins/sharks, so you'd have to do your research on that - The resort i stayed at was absolutely gorgeous!! The Sheraton Waikiki is right off of Waikiki beach itself, and is located right next to the Royal Hawaiian. The Sheraton is only 5 minutes away from all the best stores, from cheap ABC stores, to fancy Burberry shops. I loved it, great service, plenty of places to eat. It was just amazing. Hope i helped! //////// /// AS written by my super enthused 15 year old daughter, was probably the best trip we have ever taken as a family. everyone had a great time and ask weekly if we can go back again this winter. should have done more of this in the past. Farmerjay off 2 bed

Edited by Farmerjay 9/29/2010 23:08
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)