AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

pellet grill receipies!
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

mlazyj
Posted 10/10/2010 20:40 (#1390600 - in reply to #1377318)
Subject: Re: pellet grill receipies!

We've had a Treager for 6 or 7 years , We cook everything on it ,all year untill the temp is to cold out . You should have got a cook book with it , that will give you some ideas . We did my sons birthday dinner today in it . About a 5 pound beef roast , rub it down with your favorite seasoning , use a small piece of foil bend up the edges to form a tray , put your meat on that add a bit of water or beer . Cook on high for about 2 1/2 hours(ours was holding about 375 today) I brush my drippings back on the meat .When the meat temps 150 I brush a fovorite bbq sauce on , turn the grill off and let it rest for about 15 min . Then start grubb'n

My kids favorite is Drunk Chicken , or chinken on a beer can what ever you want to call it , it's just killer .

Turkey , it's the only way I'll eat it any more

Wild game it's the best , the biggest thing to remember is don't over cook it

Meat loaf is the best , my wife usally uses a stone pan for that

Corn beef , Clearence after easter hams , twice smoked , that's the stuff

The walnut or pecan pie that's in the cook book is great , and about as simple as it gets

A slow cooked leg of lamb will be just like eating butter

I didn't know about Treager going off shore that's to bad , I would assume it would be to keep up with there national sales accounts like Cabelas and Sportsmans Warehouse

We haven't found anything that you can screw up on a Treager
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)