AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Is a cell phone machinery? I decided this was the best place to ask a question.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Illinois John
Posted 8/7/2006 21:02 (#33608)
Subject: Is a cell phone machinery? I decided this was the best place to ask a question.

Crawford County, Robinson, Illinois

I dropped my Lg 4500 phone, and the display quit.  Went to the Verizon store and they loaned me one until September 7, when I can sign up for a new plan and get one free or cheaper.

I loved the Lg 4500, did exactly what I wanted it to do.  I now have to change phones, which means my chargers, extra batteries, and case will no longer be any good. 

What phone should I be considering on September 7?  I don't want a camera, the quality is not all that good on any choices I have, and I would want to download directly into my computer, rather than send them somewhere at extra expense.  I don't need text messages, call forwarding, voice mail, or any thing else, I just want to receive and make phone calls.

I like the look of the Motorola Razer, but there is no antenna, do they have good reception in fringe areas where I spend so much time?  Are there any phones that work better in rural areas with Verizon?

I don't want to change companies, Cell one and Verizon are the ones that work best where I am most of the time, just want to find a good quality phone that will work.

Price is a factor, but I would be willing to pay more if I knew for sure the quality was better.

Please share your experiences?

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)