AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Couple of DJI P3A questions
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

WanglerND
Posted 7/28/2016 09:18 (#5436793 - in reply to #5436037)
Subject: RE: Couple of DJI P3A questions

When you download the file from DJI, it will automatically save in your downloads. I don't know how macs are with this, but once you find the file there should be an option to "extract all". Once you find that, it should take you to a file explorer window where you can find the SD card the exact same way you found it for your pictures, and chose that as your extraction location. Extract the files onto the SD card (The first layer, do not put it in the DCIM folder, or any other folder for that matter).
After that, unplug the drone and restart it. After a few seconds it will start to beep at a constant pace. This is it starting the update. A few moments later, it will beep 4 times pause, beep 4 times pause, and it will continue this until the update is complete. Once the update is finished, it will have a long beep followed by 2 short beeps and a pause and will repeat that until restarted.

I welcome you again to call me at 701-636-4524 if you want live help (free of charge and I promise not to market you anything. I just enjoy helping!)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)