AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Crohn's Disease
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Brassring
Posted 2/17/2024 07:04 (#10626918 - in reply to #10626862)
Subject: RE: Crohn's Disease alternate info

St.Clair Co. IL.
I was diagnosed with it about two yrs. ago now, after being tested for it I realized I had it for yrs. but now I have to watch what I eat, everyone is different, I can eat salads others who have it can't, I can't eat spicy foods, some fried foods, I do some times but pay for it the next day, on the throne.
I was having a LOT of problem eating anything, food would hit my stomach and lay there like rocks, FINALLY a NP actually looked at my chart and asked about my acid reflux, asking about the med I take for it, she said ya know your stomach needs SOME acid to break down the food you eat, so I went to every other day taking it and wow with in a week I was able to eat again, still have to watch what I eat, dairy is a BIG NO NO !! but at least able to eat some foods. It's trial and error.
good idea to get answers fro, doctor if he's too busy like mine, hopefully your friend will get a good NP who actually takes the time and cares.
BUT it's very very important to drink lots of water. I always did so that wasn't a issue for me, but it's important.
JMO Bob

my e-mail is good if someone cares to contact me

Edited by Brassring 2/17/2024 07:05
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)