AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

AgOpenGPS U turn
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

WestMIguy
Posted 3/15/2024 05:55 (#10665579 - in reply to #10664217)
Subject: RE: AgOpenGPS U turn

If you go to the top link Wildbuckwheat posted. Click on the link that says “detailed wiki and information on hardware on firmware” once you open that there is a detailed link on each component. That was one of the most helpful things I found.

When I did it, I knew I was in over my head. I just started reading the forum. At first it took me a long time to read each thread because I had to google a lot of the terms to even understand what they were saying. After reading several threads I began to have a rough idea what was going on. I then ordered the components. I hit several road blocks and had several problems to work through assembling the system. I kept at it and figured things out. The AgopenGps forum is very helpful if you have issues. There are some assembled boards out there forsale, but I am glad I went through the whole process. After struggling through I have a lot better understanding of the system. When I put my second system together it only took one big evening of work to assemble the steering AIO board, get the firmware loaded, get the software loaded on the tablet and get everything configured and talking to each other.

(IMG_3734 (full).jpeg)

Attachments
----------------
Attachments IMG_3734 (full).jpeg (162KB - 10 downloads)
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)