AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

37 pin John Deere harness to 16 pin Raven harness
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Precision TalkMessage format

tedbear
Posted 3/26/2024 13:29 (#10681294 - in reply to #10681058)
Subject: RE: 37 pin John Deere harness to 16 pin Raven harness

Near Intersection of I-35 & I-90 Southern Mn.
OK, then I think your original plan should be fine as the "adapter bridge" will be staying with the planter. As mentioned above, I would check to see if voltage is present between top two pins of the flow meter connector. There must be power between the two and of the proper polarity so the circuitry in the flow meter can do its job properly.

There is also the concern about Pins 3 & 4 and the PWM control valve and setting. I don't think I will have a problem with my Hagie but I plan on disconnecting the PWM valve which is using two wires. I will then test for continuity between one of the wires and chassis ground. I will then test for continuity between the other wire and chassis ground. I suspect that neither will be connected to chassis ground so then there should be no concern about which wire goes where and the setting in the Ag Leader.

If one of the wires does show continuity then I will need to be careful as to how I connect to them and the Ag Leader setting in the configuration. Maybe I'm overly cautious.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)