AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Opinions - EZ - 250 or EZ - 500 questions?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Machinery TalkMessage format

Jon Hagen
Posted 2/18/2008 22:55 (#313386 - in reply to #313200)
Subject: RE: I need a picture

Hagen Brothers farms,Goodrich ND
dvswia - 2/19/2008 19:22

well I guess I am poor at this explanation thing.

This is a problem I experience when I am coming to the end of a field, but my direction toward the fencerow is angling away from this fence so as to not allow me enough room to turn toward my next pass. So, I now turn towards the already applied area, but I continue to turn until I head back toward my next pass. Can't remember what the swabbies called this, but anyhow this is where I found I had lost my guidance and my next pass was my first one all over again.

This was still not fixed as of last sept. when I talked to the smart guys at the trimble tent at husker harvest days, because I was interested in a new ez 500 which I did not buy.

this was the only glitch I had a beef with, the device worked just as well as any other except for this.

I drew a rather poor drawing and took a picture of it so maybe this will help.

I know exactly what your talking about and had the same problem with the 3.10 firmware, but I believe that was already fixed with the 4.10 firmware and perfected with the 4.11 firmware.
When you first power up the lightbar, watch which firmware number comes up when the boot screen appears.
Like Plowboy says, with the 4.11 firmware, once you lay your first A/B or A+ line, all further lines are there right out the other side of the field.
Which ever line your are closest will be highlighted and the number displayed.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)