AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone Deploy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

potentialag
Posted 2/11/2016 11:05 (#5103871 - in reply to #5103802)
Subject: RE: Drone Deploy

Dwight IL
I added that to be clear that Im NOT here as a dealer selling something. For example, I do not work with Drone Deploy or sell/promote any of their products yet I felt the need to post the info for others to see, to help them out. I apologize if my post lead you to believe otherwise. I am 100% education first and sales second. If you ask anyone who has dealt with me directly they will surely tell you the same. I dont visit these forums to advertise as I have seen others do, thats what the classified adds are for. I do so to get the correct info out there and to help others. If they end up purchasing from me, so be it, if they choose to go somewhere else, thats great too. Correct info is key, thats my only goal.
Dealing with other sales persons over the years, I have felt pressured to buy after asking a few questions more time than I can count. I dont want to make anyone feel that way. As my last line stated, feel free to call/email with any questions, with no sales pressure. I have built my dealership for drones, seed, and various ag tech on that principle and want to be very clear about my intentions, so I added that line at the end. Again, I apologize if my post lead you to believe otherwise.

Have a great day and happy flying!

Edited by potentialag 2/11/2016 11:12
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)