AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone Deploy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

durallymax
Posted 2/14/2016 20:06 (#5111844 - in reply to #5106748)
Subject: RE: Drone Deploy Video

Wi
I don't know who this other guy is, but...

1. FAA guidelines are just that, a guideline, the FAA does not create laws. I'd be interested to see a consistent statement showing that using your own drone on your own fields is absolutely commercial use. You are not for hire. It's like hauling your own grain, you are not for hire and therfore are not a commercial operator.

2. There are several people that advertise on this forum in non-direct ways and apparently are allowed to do so.

3. If you want to split hairs (which I know you love doing) the FTC requires the OPs disclosure statement.

4. The OP works in this specific field so he likely has access to a lot of knowledge on topics not related to he products he may sell, however a disclosure informs readers that his posts could be biased whether intentional or not.

5. I don't know this guy at all, but believe it or not there are people that sell products that simply just enjoy helping people and sharing their knowledge, the sales part doesn't matter. Some of the people I deal with around the country when I have questions on things are people I've never met in person and never spent a dime with, but they enjoy helping and sharing their knowledge.

With that stated, what do you suggest the OP does? Should he not disclose what he sells? Then again you would probably criticize him for that too.

Edited by durallymax 2/15/2016 08:10
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)