AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone Deploy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 2/12/2016 08:44 (#5106100 - in reply to #5105946)
Subject: RE: Drone Deploy Video

Southeast Wyoming

260david437 - 2/12/2016 06:49 Gary I am not a customer of matt and never have been but am a friend on Facebook and have followed his post for the last two years. What he posted was advertising but was not what he was trying to push but you don't know that so I see were you are coming from. I do have a issue with you saying we should not say anything like " you should buy from Joe Blow he has great prices" I am on here to try to help guys that are just getting started and learn myself. I have saved to favorites 50 different links of places guys have mentioned that they like or great place to buy from closing wheels to drones so I like these comments how else are you going to learn about good links. Now if they mention to buy from joe every post I would call that advertising and someone should politely mentioned as much. I am glad you politely pointed out to matt on what he thought was the right thing to do was advertising and we have this fixed

It seems like the two of you have tried to come across as knowing all there is to know about drones and FAA regulations (you earlier pretty much made that claim early on in this forum) and yet you made claims about night flying of hobby/recreational drones which were not supported by FAA guidelines.

Neither of you "well informed" posters made any attempt to discover or inform the users here regarding that fact the FAA guidelines consider a farmers use of a drone to scout his field as commercial use and not hobby recreational use.

If you are going to make outlandish claims then please try to be informed rather than through gossip and rumor.  Uninformed garbage makes online forums such as this only a source for gossip and rumors rather than a source for valid usable information.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)