AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Drone Deploy
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Drone TalkMessage format

Gary Lyon
Posted 2/12/2016 10:46 (#5106435 - in reply to #5106353)
Subject: RE: Drone Deploy Video

Southeast Wyoming

9kids - 2/12/2016 09:11 I agree with your 1 Corinthians reference. You are speaking as a child and creating conflict where none was intended.

Whether it should be that way or not, important decisions are sometimes based on information gather from this website.  IMO those who do not abide by the rules should be challenged.  Abiding by the rules has proven to be important to the reliability of the information provided.

But, no even that is not a good indication.  On a different forum on NAT I emailed a guy about a product he recommended, saying he uses that product and if really impressed.  I searched for a source of that product.  Most said it was not in stock but one showed it in stock so I emailed asking for a quote.  I also emailed the guy back asking for his source.  It turned out to be the site which showed they were available.  I called that business.  They said they were not in stock.  I asked if they had reordered to get them in stock.  They said the product had not been released yet, had never been in stock and hoped they would be in stock later this month.

It seems we have a lot of internet experts who are "slick", they are well groomed and pretty, but not reliable sources of information.  No surprise there.

Yes, I agree with the original poster, a spade is a spade.  I see nothing wrong with putting up a valid challenge, instead of just making petty remarks such as yours.  The site posting policy says no advertising in the forums.  I did not create the conflict, I merely pointed it out.  I didn't make the rules, I don't enforce the rules but I try to abide by them and ask others to do the same.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)