AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Fasting observation.
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

Jdel
Posted 2/3/2024 07:40 (#10606242)
Subject: Fasting observation.

Wheelersburg and Lancaster, Ohio
I’ve been trying to fast once a week or so. Coffee only in the morning maybe a light protein snack at lunch. Sometimes skip lunch too. Then normal meat and potatoes kind of supper. Found a ton of stuff online. Hard to find anything that applies to my lifestyle. Some days when I’m cutting timber I might burn 10,000 calories. Some days when I set around at the factory waiting for something to breakdown I might only burn 2500. Still a few miles of walking those days. Ten years ago after a day of logging I would have to eat huge meals all day the following day or I would get real week and tired, almost passed out a couple times. Last couple years since doing this fasting thing I no longer have those “low” days. Doctor says she doesn’t see a change in blood work and that I’m still borderline high sugar. She never uses the term diabetic. At first I only fasted on the days I wasn’t at the factory and didn’t have physical work to do at the farm. Now I can even skip breakfast on a day when I do some hard work. Still not sure I’d try to skip a meal a logging day.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)