AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Wife wants a power washer for the house, I’ve never had one. What specs minimum for me to use too?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

iseedit
Posted 3/31/2024 18:45 (#10688286 - in reply to #10688108)
Subject: RE: Wife wants a power washer for the house, I’ve never had one. What specs minimum for me to use to

central - east central Minnesota -

GrainTrader - 3/31/2024 16:30 We’ve never been big on power washing equipment like some are. (Dad always thought it ruined bearings). Wife wants one for around the house so thought I’d look for one that was big enough for me to use too on equipment. What are some minimum specs to look for? For example the one she found is Westinghouse 2300 psi 1.76 GPM 5 nozzle set 

I'll just add, more then 1200 psi is not good for house, deck, wood or bearings . . . .  As pointed out, GPM trumps PSI all day long. Hot or even 120  degree water cleans better then 60-70 degree water. The post above about the sprayer tender tank and pump set up is a very good idea. It really doesn't take much pressure (100-300 psi), to clean if you have 10,20 or 30GPM flow. The livestock guys need volume and pressure when sanitizing buildings between livestock/poultry batches . . . .otherwise, pressure does more damage then good - 

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)