AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Delivery room pointers....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ahaygal
Posted 8/9/2010 21:49 (#1308236 - in reply to #1308117)
Subject: Re: Delivery room pointers....

Saronville, NE
Congratulations...such a special time. Our first child, daughter Shannon is 14 mo. old today! It seems like just yesterday when she was born! She was 2 weeks early, so I wasn't as prepared with everything packed in "the bag" like I should have been, but I'm sure your wife will be much better prepared than me-LOL! Definitely bring the camera, and try to be as supportive as you can. I just remember feeling so out of control of everything (had to be in bed with an IV rather than able to move around, got my epidural sooner than I thought I'd need it, etc.) but your wife as an OB nurse will have plenty of knowledge and experience. Be supportive to her for the same reason, tho...she has surely seen the good, the bad, and the ugly and may be feeling anxious just because she's knows so much! Try to enjoy the experience, because it really does go by so fast (even tho time seems to drag by) but remember that you will have your beautiful little one and it will be a once-in-a-lifetime moment with your new family! Best of luck and can't wait to hear about your experience and see some cute pics!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)