AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Delivery room pointers....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

ILLRick
Posted 8/10/2010 00:07 (#1308584 - in reply to #1308117)
Subject: Re: Delivery room pointers....

ECIL
Take something to do, something to read, anything to cut the waiting room boredom. When she is ready to deliver you'll be fresher for the moment. At delivery time do everything you learned in LaMaze (sp?) and it will be easier for both of you. Give her all the support you possibly can. I know from watching my kids being born it can be an excruciatingly difficult time for the mother. It's like forcing a square peg through a ...., you get the picture. But the joy of birth will supercede all else.

I did hear of one guy who took videos of the whole thing. He set it up to look like the staff was bursting through the door with the gurnee and a few other over the top shots as well. Ditto with the snacks too. Hospital food is OK, make sure you have enough cash for more than 2 meals in case you need to camp in. But nothing will help more than self chosen goodies.

Get a REAL NICE present for your wife! After all, she went through a lot of trials an tribulations carrying your child. She will appreciate it.

Wish you the best and hope the newborn is in perfect health!!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)