AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

am I crazy?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

PopAtop
Posted 7/18/2006 08:32 (#27638 - in reply to #27584)
Subject: What a Jerk!

Let me ask you Plowboy, you are some kinda internet shrink I suppose? Well I'm probably just about as close to being right about you with my assumption as you are about myself with your self righteous BS!

It's jerks like you that ruin a forum of ideas & opinions. People such as yourself always think they can read between the lines and analyze from a far. Making something into a personal issue that was general view of many parts of what was rural America and to which many more here agreed with than not, what's the motive?

No where did I speak to fellow farmers being "bad guys", no where did I mention competition between neighboring farmers? Where did you pull that from from, hmmmmm maybe you are the one harbouring such animosity? That has absolutely nothing to do with the what I was opining about. If you think you can do a better job than I, well I welcome you to come get yourself some of this $40,000.00 per acre land and prove all the rest of us "piddlers" around here just how worthless we are!

To all rest rest whom responded, Thanks! Glad to know other's long for yesterdays simplicity & honesty to one's self as I do.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)