AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

am I crazy?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Dave1466
Posted 7/18/2006 12:26 (#27693 - in reply to #27638)
Subject: Plowboy is not a Jerk!

Ashland County OH

I respect Plowboy's replies and I'm sure many others on this forum does too. I'm not sure how much you post/read but I would recommend getting to know who you call a "jerk".

Now back to your rant. We would ALL like to live in a simpler & more honest world. But the fact is it won't happen. Get over it and do something that is positive to make your life more fulfilling. In your first post you stated "I feel like I'm just spinning my wheels and I have much less responsibility than they. Made money for several years, now once out of 5 maybe? 4 if the weather plays nice." Are you sure you wanted to word that sentence with "I have much less responsibility than they"? If what you typed is true, why should you be rewarded with "more profit" if you have less responsibility? All Plowboy is saying is stop whining, took on more responsibility for your life and maybe you will be reward for your efforts. There's no guarantees of success but there's only one person that is in charge of your life. YOU.

Dave

Edited by Dave1466 7/18/2006 12:27
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)