AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well my past week in review
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

ICC
Posted 3/12/2024 08:43 (#10662269 - in reply to #10662154)
Subject: RE: Well my past week in review

deep in the southeastern corner of Idaho
Russ, glad you are doing so well after your shots. We talked about my success with my knee and hip replacements. Knees are much harder and take longer to recover from. PT must be taken serious, so I think having my knees replaced in my early 50's while I still thought I could leap a tall building helped me. Hips are easier and came a few years later me, which I am glad for.

We are seeing the same thing up here. The very rich from the Wasatch front are moving you out of Summit Co. and so the next level of wealth is moving into Bear Lake Co. to do there three day weekends and Winter breaks here. Last week at church our congregation doubled in size. That is normal in the summer time but not March. I asked one person what was up with all the visitors. Winter break in Utah. One family brought 215 family, relatives and friends from the Wasatch front, rented 6 nearby Airbnb's for a 4 day party.

At our Bear River commission meetings last fall we were offered a large sum of money to sell our water out of the Bear River and let it flow by into the Salt lake. This is scary because right here in Dingle we are getting enough out of state owners with water shares that about 25% of this company is owned by those from the Salt Lake area. Guess what they will vote for. Once this happens we will give those rights up forever. That offer was made for all Idaho water users from the Wyoming border all the way downstream to the Utah line. I don't believe they are going to get any takers this year but it is coming.

Circle your wagons the war is about to begin!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)