AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Well my past week in review
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Stock TalkMessage format

Russ In Idaho
Posted 3/14/2024 04:45 (#10664242 - in reply to #10664216)
Subject: Thanks Vbarbar,...

Yes, knees are doing better out one week here. Like you said lubrication of the joint. I went to a bull sale yesterday and sat with a old rancher, we got talking he's also had these regenerative shots. He said it's allowed him to keep going. By chance is the family your wife is friends with the Bell family? They have quite a few fuel stations in the area. I grew up with their kids, father gave me one of my first small plane rides as a kid as we grew up next door to each other for a while.

I hear you on the ADA access. When I built my home 19 years ago, that was my main concern as I felt one of our parents might be living with us. However its been to our own benefit as well.

I pains me to see what California has become. I grew up in my early years in California. My father was a land manager for BLM, so I had the great experiences in life growing up living in Sacramento, Bakersfield, Bishop, Folsom. So being there in the 60's and 70's then on up in south eastern side of Oregon. Great memories of the area.

Grew up sking the Warner area in forest in Oregon, then when we got back to Utah, skied Park City every weekend. Before everything went big time there. I couldn't afford to ski there today. Sadly that growth is going to force us out of that area in the future. When the county is buying land for green space and taxpayers are paying for it, they have set land prices. It keeps going higher. County has locked thousands of acres up from grazing and hunting. So sad to see, just a play ground for rich and famous.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)