AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Carnivore diet
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 3/16/2024 07:09 (#10666895 - in reply to #10666777)
Subject: RE: Carnivore diet

Pittsburg, Kansas
Wife and I are not strict carnivore but we are probably 90-95% there. Wife has went a couple weeks at a time strict.

She loves her onions and olives, and that is about all she eats regularly in plant food matter. Occasionally a tiny bit of bell peppers on top of a pan pizza. We also do use spices and mustard. A small amount of tomato sauce in some dishes (too much nightshades gives her distress).

I will occasionally have a salad if we eat out and no good sides are offered. I also pretty regularly eat some sauerkraut for the vitamin K2.

We had a few (8-10) blueberries on our otherwise carnivore desert last night. Ok, it also had a small amount of 85% cacao chocolate. So not as carnivore as I first thought.

Many meals at home meat only. Wife feels best the fewer veggies she has. I am agnostic. I can either have them or not. They don't add nor subtract much for me. I just tell her to fix for her and I eat the same.

A strict carnivore diet appears to really help a narrow group of people, especially those with autoimmune problems.

Edited by John Burns 3/16/2024 07:46
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)