AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Speeding hay drying?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Crop TalkMessage format

Hay Wilson in TX
Posted 9/5/2006 11:32 (#41514 - in reply to #41483)
Subject: Most of what I know of Ohio is what I have read here.

Little River, TX
I have found that Kentucky has good information on Humid East based hay production. Just what I need for April. So I have a collection of Kentucky Alfalfa meetings papers. Now I can get it off their web site and not have to ask for them to mail one. http://www.uky.edu/Ag/Forage/ Hidden in there somewhere is a place to get Alfalfa Proceedings.
It was when I found out about AFGC that I learned that there was such a thing as a conference Proceedings. Built a file of their papers and learned a lot. For a while the National Alfalfa Association had a good collection of Proceedings, but they have change direction some and no longer have conferences. They still have good information though at www.alfalfa.org . California for a number of years had a good inexpensive proceedings and now they are even less expensive as you can get a lot of years worth of proceedings from them. California may be a little far fetched for Ohio but they talk my language for my June cuttings.

I have found most information eventually applies, just not directly. Shoot Texas seldom has information that applies directly!
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)