AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question about covid pay....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

thefoolishfarmer
Posted 2/2/2024 07:26 (#10604668)
Subject: Question about covid pay....

South cental Ohio
Wife worked at a dialysis clinic for 15 years, leaving that job and going to another about a year ago. Employer at the time of covid didn't apply and get "covid pay" for their employees. The clinic has changed hands recently and the new employer is getting "covid pay" and dispersing it among their employees.... which doesn't include my wife because she doesn't work there any longer. It doesn't add up and IMO isn't fair to all the people (mainly my wife) that DID work through the covid period, exposing them and their family (me) to the risk of getting covid. I hope this makes some sense to any of you and I'd like your opinions as to "should my wife be eligible for a "pro-rated" amount of the "covid pay" that most in the medical field received? This has really got her p*ssed off about the deal and I have to admit that I agree with her. I have no definite dollar amount that we're talking about but I heard it could be as much as $16,000 for the workers that worked the full covid time. Any examples of what workers actually got?
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)