AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Question about covid pay....
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

jd4930
Posted 2/3/2024 18:57 (#10607306 - in reply to #10606260)
Subject: RE: Question about covid pay....

Central ND
thefoolishfarmer - 2/3/2024 07:50

I don't understand why hardly anybody understands my wife and my feelings on this matter. She was and is still a very well educated and experienced health care technician that treats people in a life support situation. Anyone that knows anything about the medical field knows that higher up health care people have to take oaths just like doctors do, that make them swear to give treatment to those who need it. She has been given doctor's written excuses/passes to drive on roads when it was a level 3 emergency due to weather, risking her own life to take care of others. Since she had contracted covid, she was given patients to treat that had covid because other workers didn't want to take a chance of catching it. She is totally devoted to her work and place of work when she is there. She left the place in question only to try and better herself at the same occupation and to get work closer to home. Guess I'm making her out as some kind of saint....maybe she is and I'm sure she is to those that she treats and keeps alive. I apologize for not being able to make myself clearer in what I originally asked....I was only wanting some opinions on what is taking place.

I mean, I kinda get where you are coming from, but not really? She has had 0 affiliation with this business so why should they give her anything? It's a new owner that she has never worked for, sometimes you gotta suck it up, adultimg sucks sometimes lol
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)