AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

Big invoice and no work - what do you do?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

W Bench Farms
Posted 3/31/2024 17:12 (#10688176 - in reply to #10688149)
Subject: RE: Big invoice and no work - what do you do?

Lisbon, OH
The reason I'm questioning the bill is that he did diagnostics on one tractor. Checked the pressures and we figured out a game plan. Gave him the run down on what needed done on the others. Did no other work on those. He said he'd be a couple of weeks before he'd be back out to do the work. Was about 2 weeks before I got the bill for him coming out.

Not sure what you mean about waiting a week to ask the tech what I needed. We had that figured out when he was out.

I was supposed to have received at least an estimate of what we were looking at. I had planned on at least a couple $1000 to get everything done.

I get push back when I quote a load of grain hauled to an elevator 8-10 miles out at $300 a load. It would be a 3-4 hour round trip normally. I try to be fair in my pricing. Like I said, I understand both ends of the deal.
What I'm getting at is that I want to get value for my money. I know there isn't anyone here that wouldn't grow a fit if you didn't think you hard earned dollars were well spent.
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)