AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

How often to you get your teeth cleaned?
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> AgTalk CafeMessage format

CMN
Posted 4/11/2024 11:51 (#10702979 - in reply to #10702523)
Subject: RE: How often to you get your teeth cleaned?

West of Mpls MN about 50 miles on Hwy 12
Before reading this thread, I thought I was the only person that goes to the dentist once every decade as an adult...one time I had to go between decades when I chipped a tooth.

There are several reasons why some people (like me) can get by with hardly ever going to the dentist, and why some people (like my wife) have to regularly go to the dentist to maintain healthy teeth and gums even though we both practice good daily oral hygene.

https://www.drlinhart.com/4-reasons-some-people-get-cavities-and-oth...

Both my wife and I had braces back in the day when braces meant having a mouth full of stainless steel bands, cable, and wire...talk about pain and spending time in a dentist chair. From that experience we both learned the importance of daily oral hygene.

I brush with a sonic tooth brush twice a day and floss/pic my teeth on a as needed basis and I don't remember the last time I had a cavity much less any gum issue. My wife regularly brushes and flosses more often than twice per day and has to go to the dentist every six months to maintain healthy teeth and gums...she must have been born with "bad" teeth and/or "bad" saliva.

Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)