AgTalk Home
AgTalk Home
You are logged in as a guest. ( logon | register )

What is keto
View previous thread :: View next thread
   Forums List -> Kitchen TableMessage format

John Burns
Posted 2/1/2024 06:09 (#10603088 - in reply to #10599978)
Subject: Recent Ivor Cummins presentation

Pittsburg, Kansas
Ivor was one of the earliest Youtube people I listened to concerning diet and health (among several others). He is not a doctor, but rather an engineer. He took his engineering skills and available scientific resources he had available to him and proceeded to solve his own health blood test problems. That discovery led him to a wealthy Irish guy with even worse health problems that wanted to spread the word that Ivor had discovered. So for several years he traveled the world presenting his scientific research, while also continuing his research. I watched lots of his videos as his research continued and he continued to learn more and back up what he knew or suspected as additional research came out.

Anyone wanting to listen to this presentation gains the benefit in a single setting of most of the information I learned over about three years of listening to him and other researchers and doctors.

Enjoy.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=GTdHz4jMLiY

Edit: I purchased an additional copy of Ivor's book, "Eat Rich and Live Long", and gave it to my family doctor about 4 years ago.

Edited by John Burns 2/1/2024 06:37
Top of the page Bottom of the page

Jump to forum :
Search this forum
Printer friendly version
E-mail a link to this thread

(Delete cookies)